Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stockpile Pics

I needed to do a quick inventory of my stockpile so I decided to give you all a quick glimpse on what I have "instock". I'm obviously not going to list everything but will give you the highlights!


6 - Packages of Cookies
10 - Jars of Pasta


7 - Bottle of Laundry Detergent
6 - Boxes of Dryer Sheets
10 - Bottle of Dish Soap (hiding behind the bigger bottles)


This is my main Pantry!! I have placed a shoe rack holder on my door to help store smaller items.
21 - PowerBars
7 - Boxes of Cake Mixes
7 - Boxes of Mac n Cheese
8 - Boxes of Pasta
9 - Boxes of Tea Bags
12 - Pasta/Rice Sides
11 - Toothbrushes
20 - Floss
7 - Bottles of Conditioner
6 - Hair Dyes
7 - Cough Syrups


We have 29 boxes of cereal! Yes I know!! They go back 3 rows back :-)

14 - Air Freshners
12 - Scented Candles

In my deep freezer: 27 - Smart Ones, 7 - Frozen Pizzas, 7 - Coffee Creamers, 9 - pckgs of Chicken, 3lbs of Chicken, 4 - pckgs of Meat, 9 - pckgs of Various cheeses, 7 - pckgs of bread


Under our Bathroom sinks:
17 - Deodorants
11- Bodywash
24 - Shaving gels
13 - Tubes of Toothpaste

This has obviously come from 9+ months of couponing. We have a small apartment so where ever I have room I store. Just need to keep track of what I have otherwise it will get lost.

1 comment: